Gifts for Kids
- Build this nifty personalized Lego tray using the tutorial found here
- Make a fun place to store and carry cars! Find the tutorial here
- An adorable selection of felt food! Find lots of ideas here
- Makeitdo has a very cute tutorial on a Snowman Kit.
Gifts for the Home
- Burlap Wreaths are so versatile for every season.
- Gift Ideas for the Baker at I Heart Organizing
- These pine cones are transformed here by Martha Stewart.
- Fabric Covered Boxes Get the tutorial here.
- Grab a frame from your house and download this
- free Christmas Subway Art here.
- Burlap Rose Wreath Tutorial
- Frame a Sentimental Family Saying! For this idea, Click Here
- Easy to create Felt Stockings
Easy Gifts for Kids to Create and Give
- Here’s a great opportunity to create some fun gifts for friends and loved ones. This no sew apron is a wonderful intro.
- Kids love making Salt Dough Ornaments!
- Peppermint Ornaments that while being created and popped in your children’s mouths will not hurt them :) Thanks, Martha Stewart and crew.
- Find full instructions here Angel Paper Plates provided by Martha Stewart.
- Cinnamon Ornaments Click here for the recipe.
Gifts for Santa
- Milk for Santa from DukesandDuchesses.com
- Many families make cookies for Santa, but here’s a cute gift around that theme from makeitdo.