I created this set of signs to hold up each year on the first day of school – purely for my own benefit as much as yours! I had seen a lot of cute picture ideas floating around, and one of them used printable signs with the idea that every year a picture could be taken, and then put all together at the child’s graduation! How cute!
THIS PRINTABLE HAS MOVED TO THE ARCHIVES
Subscribe now for instant access to this one, and many more
Memory Sheet to Fill-Out Each Year! Free Download Here
This is a printable I created to use each year. It can be saved and easily printed off year after year, to compare all the changes! The following picture gave me the idea to do this:
Back to School Party Ideas
A collection of cute ideas from our friend Melissa at RedFly Creations!
My plans are not elaborate. What I want to make the point to do:
- Take some cute pictures on the front porch using these sign ideas
- Have my kids fill out one of the “All About Me” printouts
- Buy a special “back-to-school” outfit to use for pictures on the first day
- Get “official” school pictures done at a local studio (the $10.99 special)
- Go out to eat at some point with other homeschool friends!
What are your traditions or plans to make this back-to-school year a success?