I’ve had so many people ask about the IKEA floral arrangement I did for Spring! The first question on everyone’s mind: “wait, those flowers are all from IKEA???” Answer: …yup!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
- I started with a white, barnwood box that I had created out of 2×4’s. You can find a similar ones here: Wood Planter Box
- 3 IKEA FEJKA faux boxwood plants. If you don’t live near an IKEA, you can find similar ones here: Potted Plants
- 6-8 IKEA SMYCKA white carnations or find similar here.
- 4-6 IKEA SMYCKA pink roses or similar here.
- 4-6 IKEA SMYCKA pink ranunculus.
- 4-6 IKEA SMYCKA white ranunculus.
- 3-4 IKEA SMYCKA white peony or similar here.
- 3-4 clusters of IKEA SMYCKA eucalyptus or similar here.
- To make my arrangement more festive for Easter, I also added in some colored eggs that I had blown out. Find out how I made them here: How to Blow Out Easter Eggs
You guys, this will be the easiest arrangement you ever put together!
I cheated and used the faux boxwood plants as a base. I like to reuse things, so I didn’t want to glue anything together this time around. All I did, was cut the stems of my flowers and eucalyptus to around 2″ each, and poked them down around the boxwood plants. Voila.
Pin-it for later!