This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
These bookcases from IKEA have become one of my favorite focal points to decorate for the season. #shelfie!! Today, I thought I’d share some of my favorite pieces that make up this look. Sorry for the poor quality pictures from my phone, I’ll have better ones for my home our coming up in a few weeks! You can find the shelves I own HERE – they are only 24.99 at IKEA and we use 3 of them.
Get the Look
- Old boxes and crates: I found mine at various thrift stores but you can get the look HERE
- Red potted plants: Find them HERE
- Organize books by color!
- Cow bookends: Find similar HERE
- Plaid pillow cases: HERE
- Christmas tree and car pillow: HERE
- Plaid ribbon on tree: HERE
- Arrow pillow: HERE
- Tree Farm Sign: I made mine, but find a similar HERE
- Small cut logs
- Small Christmas tree: HERE
- Old scale: Mine is from a thrift store, but find a comparable one HERE
- Fun banner: Mine is from the Target Dollar Spot! Find a similar HERE
- Old ladder: Find one HERE
- Antique lantern: Find one HERE
- Blue card catalog style boxes: HERE