This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
One of my most popular posts of all time was the post I did on my son’s Lego Star Wars themed birthday party! I put together a free printable pack of favors, signs, games and menu cards that I honestly didn’t put much thought into at the time. I have been blown away by the attention it has received over the past couple years. With the release of Episode Seven, Star Wars fever has been rekindled and I thought it’d be a great time to revisit some of my ideas and do some UPDATES to my original printable.
You can find my UPDATED STAR WARS PARTY PRINTABLES in the archives. Just enter below to join and gain instant access:
THIS PRINTABLE IS LOCATED IN THE ARCHIVES
Subscribe now for instant access to this one, and many more!
What the printable pack includes:
- Invitation post cards
- Thank you note post cards
- Menu/food label signs
- Blank labels
- Game and activity center signs
- Cupcake toppers
- Lightsaber napkin wrappers
These are all ideas that I include signs for in my printable pack!
- Light Sabers: Pretzel rods dipped in colored white chocolate
- Princess Lays: Chips
- Thermal Detonators: Cheese puffs or malted milk balls
- Obi-Wan Kabab-ies: Fruit kababs (could also be grilled chicken and veggies, etc)
- Yoda Soda: Lime sherbet and Sprite or 7-Up
- Vader-Ade: Red kool-ade or fruit punch
- Wookie-Cookies: Any type of cookie
- Hans-Rolos: Rolo candies
- Han Burgers: Hamburgers
- Hutt Dogs or Hoth Dogs: Hot dogs
- Bow-Ba Fett Pasta: Bow tie pasta salad (I threw mine together with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing, green peppers, feta cheese and cherry tomatoes)
- Ewok Treats: Animal crackers
- Leia’s Bunns: Cinnamon rolls
- Vader Taters: Tater-tots
- Millennium Falcorn: Corn on the cob
- Carbonite Jello: Freeze a Han Solo action figure in Jello!
- Storm Trooper Scoopers: Tortilla chip scoops and salsa or dip
- Dark Side Cake: Chocolate cake
- C-3P Oreos: Oreos
- Palpatine’s Pizza: Pizza
- First Order Fries: French fries
- Qui-Gon Jinn-Gerbread: Gingerbread cookies
- Skywalker Sundae: Ice cream bar or giant ice cream sundae like we did HERE
- Light Sabers: Buy them or make your own. We made them out of pool noodles so the kids could play and not get hurt…
- Jedi robes: Cut them out of brown fabric for a no-sew option! Cut a large rectangle, then fold in half and cut a hole in the middle for a head to go through.
- Make light saber bubble wands by spray painting the handles of regular bubble wands silver! Use wands like these: bubble wands on Amazon
- You can find a lot of great ideas here: Star Wars Party Favors
- Banner, Food Signs and Other Printables: Find everything you need in my FREE Printable Pack!!
- Light Saber Napkins: The wrapper for these is in my printable pack. Find the tutorial HERE
- Store Bought Star Wars Party Accessories: Find them at Star Wars Party Supplies
- Attack the Clone Army: We gave each guest a foam light saber, then basically let them loose on a field of white balloons! Hint: don’t steak your balloons out too early. Most of ours popped on the grass before the kids had a chance to attack. If you have a willing individual, have someone dress as Darth Vader or another member of the Imperial guard to head up the Clone army.
- Unfreeze Han Solo: Freeze a plastic Han Solo action figure in a tub of ice, give each guest a dollar store squirt gun and let them race against the clock to unfreeze Han from “Carbonite”
- Go HERE for my complete post of party games