What’s in it for you?
- Exposure for your blog on our site (currently averaging 100,000 views a month)
- Exposure on all our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Your own log-in to our site
- Joining a community of bloggers that will support and share each others work
What we’re looking for…
- 4 people to start with, you would each post once a month.
- I’m not looking for any particular categories or topics at this time, just 4 people that would post about things our readers would be interested in: Crafts, DIY, educational/kids activities, sewing tutorials, gardening, decorating, party ideas, printables, mom advice, etc.
- Posts do not need to be original to our site at this time. It’s up to you if you choose to create original content or use a popular post you’ve already published. All you need to do is change the title and the first paragraph for google indexing purposes.
- A 6 month commitment and then re-evaluate before committing to another 6 months.
- Quality images and content that follow the layout guidelines I’ve included below:
- Email email@example.com Use CONTRIBUTOR SEARCH in the subject line.
- Introduce yourself and why you think you’d be a great fit!
- Do we share anything in common? Do you think we are like minded in any way?
- How are we different? Do you have knowledge of something or a different perspective that would compliment Julia and myself? Examples of some things Julia and I aren’t necessarily good at, but maybe you are… do you have insight into any of these areas? —> Gardening, organic living, raising an only child, parenting kids in public school, child loss, military life, raising a child with special needs, homesteading, being a working mom, etc.
- Share 2-3 links to projects that really showcase your work
Check it out here: Homeschool with Purpose
Are you a homeschooler with advice and encouragement to share?
Let us know!