- 2 Tubes of Crescent Roll (or something similar) "tube biscuits"
- 1 Cup of Pumpkin Puree (canned or fresh)
- 1 Tbl Cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 1 Tbl Nutmeg (or more to taste)
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbl Confectioners Sugar
- Roll dough into quarter size balls.
- Mix pumpkin puree, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
- Coat dough in mixture: stirring together in a bowl or shaken in a zip lock bag.
- Place dough mixture in a greased bunt pan.
- Melt butter and mix together with brown sugar. Pour over dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes until golden and baked all the way through.
- Let set for 10 minutes, then turn over and remove to a plate.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave until it is thin, almost liquefied (roughly 30 seconds).
- Add confectioners sugar and stir. If mixture is still too thick to pour, add a little milk.
- Drizzle over bread and serve warm!