Here’s Some Inspiration…
2. Pettey Family
3. All Things with Purpose (You’re Here!)
4. The original Luke
5. A basic Luke Skywalker costume that can be purchased for around $30 – Not nearly as cute as some of the homemade options in my opinion!
6. All Things with Purpose Scrub top = 50 cents at Salvation Army. White baseball pants = 50 cents at Value World
Check out my ideas for a Leia costume here!
- Tan or brown scrap fabric to wrap around the legs, to create the look of boots.
- Brown or black belt to hang a lightsaber from
- Lightsaber – These can be purchased through Amazon like the one found here or made cheaply out of a pool noodle like the ones found here
If you have sewing skills, there is a great sewing tutorial and found here:
If Only they Would Nap
Star Wars fans:
How about my Printable Party Pack and all the ideas you need to
pull off the BEST EVER Star Wars party!