I Looove Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake! But, it’s fairly expensive.
Here is the recipe I’ve used, quite a few times, to recreate the goodness:
What You Need
- 1 Package Oreo Cookies or Store Brand Chocolate Cookies
- 1 Container Vanilla Ice Cream (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 Container Chocolate Ice Cream (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 Cup Chocolate Syrup, Hot Fudge or Magic Shell (enough to coat crumbs and turn into a thick “goo” that is easily spreadable)
- 1 Container Frozen Whipped Topping
- 1 Spring Form Pan (for easy removal!)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
You might also like my Red White and Blue version of this cake!
Red White and Blue Ice Cream Cake