This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
I Looove Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake! But, it’s fairly expensive. I’ve found that you can make it yourself and make it pretty close to the original, if I do say so myself. Here is the recipe I’ve used, quite a few times, to recreate the goodness!
What You Need
- 1 Package Oreo Cookies or Store Brand Chocolate Cookies
- 1 Container Vanilla Ice Cream (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 Container Chocolate Ice Cream (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 Cup Chocolate Syrup, Hot Fudge or Magic Shell (enough to coat crumbs and turn into a thick “goo” that is easily spreadable) *Try this: Smucker’s Magic Shell Chocolate Topping
- 1 Container Frozen Whipped Topping
- 1 Spring Form Pan (like this one!)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
You might also like my Red White and Blue version of this cake!
Red White and Blue Ice Cream Cake